A BSc degree in Science or related disciplines
Fulfilment of the English Proficiency Requirement (click here for more information)
Experience in Chemical Testing Industry is preferable but not compulsory
- Submit online application via the Online Application System for Postgraduate Programmes.
- Send supporting documents to:
MSc in Accreditation Chemistry, Department of Chemistry, Room G55, Ma Lin Building, Science Center, South Block, CUHK, Shatin, N.T.
Applicants should quote the “Application No.” generated for their application on the documents. The required supporting documents include:
- Official Transcript with Grading Scheme sent directly from the University in a sealed envelope
- Copies of Degree Certificates
- Original Valid Official Score Report of TOEFL^ (University’s institution code: 0812)/IELTS (Academic) sent directly from the test organization to the University
- Confidential Recommendations from two referees
- Copies of Identity card or Passport
Application will be processed on a rolling basis until all places are filled. Therefore, early applications are recommended.
Continuing Education Fund (CEF)
Tuition fees for the MSc in Accreditation Chemistry (both full-time and part-time) are reimbursable for CEF purposes. If you are eligible, you may be reimbursed up to HK$25,000 once you successfully complete the programme. **Applicable to 2022-23 intake or after **
Name of Institution: The Chinese University of Hong Kong
CEF Institution Code: 002
CEF Course Title: Master of Science in Accreditation Chemistry
CEF Course Code: 42M135324